Who We Are
Stettler Food Bank is a registered charity. Receiving donations is a vital part of the food banks successful operation.
The Stettler Food Bank is a volunteer run organization. Inquiries regarding volunteer opportunities can be made by calling 403-740-6733 or email email@example.com
Guidelines for Clients:
- Remember that this is a volunteer operation and everyone is doing their very best.
- The church lends the space but is not in charge of the food bank.
Where Are We
We are located in the basement of the Stettler United Church, 4820 51 Street.
Ways to donate to Stettler District Food Bank Socitey:
- Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org in the message to recipient leave your Name and mailing address to receive a tax receipt
- Mail a cheque to the Stettler & District Food Bank Box 1492, Stettler, Alberta, T0C 2L0
- Call the food bank at 403-740-6733 to arrange a time and place to drop off a donation
- Drop a cheque off at the FCSS office 4720 50 St, Stettler, AB hrs 8:30-12 pm, 1:00 – 4:30 in an envelope clearly marked Food Bank
- Drop off a cheque at the Stettler United Chruch office 4820 – 51 St. Office hours are Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9:00 am - Noon in an envelope clearly marked Food Bank.
The Food Bank accepts:
- Nonperishable food items
- Grocery Store Gift Cards
- Cash ~ Tax receipts are issued for any donations of $10.00 or more.
***WE CANNOT accept: Home canning, eggs and wild or uninspected meats.***
**If you have a large cash/food donation please call 403-740-6733 for a drop off time.**
Tuesday & Thursday 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm & Wednesday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
What do you need to register as a client?
- Photo ID is needed when coming to the food bank.