Who We Are
Stettler Food Bank is a registered charity, and is staffed by a number of volunteers.Receiving donations is a vital part of the food banks successful operation.
Where Are We
We are located in the basement of the Stettler United Church, 4820 51 Street.
We are always in need of volunteers, there are many areas you can volunteer in, please contact Betty Birch at 403-742-0732 or fill in the contact form (scroll down to get to the contact form) and she will get back to you.
The online giving on this site is NOT for foodbank donations - please scroll down to see how to make cash donations. Thanks
If you have a donation there is a drop box in the front lobby of the church, the doors are open from 9:00 am to Noon, Monday - Friday except holidays.
We accept donations of:
- Nonperishable food items
- Grocery Store Gift Cards
- Cash ~ Tax receipts are issued for any donations of $10.00 or more. Cash donations can be left at the United Church Office (please make sure it is clearly marked "Food Bank).
***WE CANNOT accept: Home canning, eggs and wild or uninspected meats.***
**If you have a large cash/food donation please call Betty at 403-742-0732 for a drop off time.**
Tuesday & Thursday 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm & Wednesday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
What do you need to register as a client?
- Photo ID is needed when coming to the food bank.
Guidelines for Clients
- Remember that this is a volunteer operation and everyone is doing their very best.
- The church lends the space but is not in charge of the food bank.
- Please take a number when you enter and wait respectfully for your number to be called.
- The numbers are put out at noon.
- Families can visit the food bank twice a month.
- Individuals can visit the food bank once per month.
Food Bank Volunteer Inquiry
Please leave your inquiry below, along with a phone number you can be reached at. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Stettler & District Food Bank.