Information for attending
March 28th we'll re-open for in-person worship in the Sanctuary. Livestream (or video) options will still be made available as well. Stay Tuned!
- Please do not attend if you are unwell and/or unwilling to adhere to the necessary regulations having to do with protecting the community spread of Covid-19.
- The pdf Order of Service will also be circulated and posted so that's an option for one style of worship.
- The present regulation for attendance restricts us to 15% of fire-code capacity. Thus, 30 people. Based on our attendance last fall, we probably don't need to take reservations
- Please offer to volunteer for all the support positions we need for in-person attendance. Helping with greeting, sanitization, readings, music, etc.
- Sanitizing your hands, wearing masks, sitting in as individuals/cohorts six feet separated from others, and humming to yourself, quietly, as the hymn lyrics are projected are the regulations we need to adhere to at this time.
Our designated worship leaders/readers/musicians will be able to unmask while they're at pulpit or piano because they're distanced from the pews and each station has a plexiglass barrier.
Thank you very much for understanding and cooperating as we move forward.